November 2017 Update:
- We are closed for the remainder of 2017. We will reopen on Jan. 2nd, 2018.
- Give the gift of adventure! Please see our Gifting Page to buy E-cards online.
- We regularly check our voicemail and email, so don't hesitate to contact us with any questions. We are accepting 2018 reservations for large groups (6 or more people).
- A wide variety of tours for both beginner and experienced explorers.
- Tour sizes that are usually small and intimate, but we welcome large groups too!
- Experienced and friendly guides that choose the best course for that day, so you may be treated to panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains - from Baker to Rainer and all the peaks between, or you may get to see Langley, the Village-By-The-Sea.
- Activities just for night owls: bioluminescent experiences or try paddling by the full moon!
- Critters! Our guests frequently see majestic bald eagles, curious harbor seals, dungeness crab, and great blue herons. Whidbey's eastern shoreline is popular with gray whales in the spring and orca whales cruise all around the island in the fall.
- We also offer kayak and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) rentals. Full day rentals are available for experienced paddlers most of the year and hourly rentals are available during the summertime from our Langley marina location.
Our tours engage all of your senses:
- SMELL the salt from the Salish sea and the woodsy perfume of Douglas firs and cedars
- FEEL the power of the current with your paddle
- LISTEN to eagles' cries and kingfishers' rattles
- SEE mountains, evergreens, beaches, wildlife and small villages
- TASTE have you ever tried fresh seaweed? Yum!
This is what can happen on a Whidbey Island Kayaking tour. This is one of our friendly seals having a good time. Also a good demonstration of how to get up on a kayak if for some reason you end up in the water.