Fall 2017 Update:
- We are still offering our Langley Marina tour every day at 11:00am through Oct. 31st. Advance reservations are highly recommended. Last minute tours are possible, but not guaranteed.
- Rental Shop: We open the shop on nice weekends, but it's best to give us a call before coming down. We will rent during the week as well, especially with advance notice and a deposit payment. Last minute rentals are possible, but not guaranteed.
- Special Fall offer: 10% off tours or rentals for all Whidbey Island locals. Use code 2017FALL when booking online. Whidbey billing zip code will be verified.
Used Equipment Sale -- including kayaks and SUPs -- now through Oct 31st! Call 360-221-0229, or email email@example.com for full list.
- A wide variety of tours for both beginner and experienced explorers.
- Tour sizes that are usually small and intimate, but we welcome large groups too!
- Experienced and friendly guides that choose the best course for that day, so you may be treated to panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains - from Baker to Rainer and all the peaks between, or you may get to see Langley, the Village-By-The-Sea.
- Activities just for night owls: bioluminescent experiences or try paddling by the full moon!
- Critters! Our guests frequently see majestic bald eagles, curious harbor seals, dungeness crab, and great blue herons. Whidbey's eastern shoreline is popular with gray whales in the spring and orca whales cruise all around the island in the fall.
- We also offer kayak and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) rentals. Full day rentals are available for experienced paddlers most of the year and hourly rentals are available during the summertime from our Langley marina location.
Our tours engage all of your senses:
- SMELL the salt from the Salish sea and the woodsy perfume of Douglas firs and cedars
- FEEL the power of the current with your paddle
- LISTEN to eagles' cries and kingfishers' rattles
- SEE mountains, evergreens, beaches, wildlife and small villages
- TASTE have you ever tried fresh seaweed? Yum!
This is what can happen on a Whidbey Island Kayaking tour. This is one of our friendly seals having a good time. Also a good demonstration of how to get up on a kayak if for some reason you end up in the water.