Fall 2016: Special Tours and Great Deals!
- Three new dates for our Birdwatching Kayak Tour of Penn Cove: 9/24, 10/8 and 10/22! Click here for more info & to book online.
- Whidbey Island Locals Deal! 10% off all tours and rentals. Offer good thru 10/23/16. Use promo code WHIDBEYLOCAL2016. Billing zip code will be verified.
- Make a weekend of it! Get 10% our kayak tours when you stay at one of these gorgeous local inns!
- Stay at the Captain Whidbey Inn and book our Birdwatching Kayak Tour for a 15% room discount, 10% off your dinner entree, and complimentary breakfast. Use promo code CAPTBIRD2016 when making your kayak tour reservation to get 10% off and call the Captain Whidbey Inn at 360.678.4097 to book your room.
- The Boatyard Inn: Receive 10% your night(s) stay and a Boatyard Inn Mug when you also book a kayak tour. Use code BOATYARD2016 to receive 10% on your kayak tour & call the inn at 360.221.5120 for your room.
- The Inn At Langley: The Inn is offering mid-week specials on their rooms and will include a free Inn at Langley Tshirt when you book a kayak tour. Use code INNLANGLEY2016 to receive 10% on your kayak tour and call the inn at 360.221.3033 for your room. With scenic vistas, rural character, and easy access from Seattle and Vancouver BC, Whidbey Island is an ideal place to leave your city pressures behind and experienc e some 'island time' exploring our waterways, beaches, vistas, and wildlife.
- A wide variety of tours for both beginner and experienced explorers.
- Tour sizes that are usually small and intimate, but we welcome large groups too!
- Experienced and friendly guides that choose the best course for that day, so you may be treated to panoramic views of the Cascade Mountains - from Baker to Rainer and all the peaks between, or you may get to see Langley, the Village-By-The-Sea.
- Activities just for night owls: bioluminescent experiences or try paddling by the full moon!
- Critters! Our guests frequently see majestic bald eagles, curious harbor seals, dungeness crab, and great blue herons. Whidbey's eastern shoreline is popular with gray whales in the spring and orca whales cruise all around the island in the fall.
- We also offer kayak and stand-up paddleboard (SUP) rentals. Full day rentals are available for experienced paddlers most of the year and hourly rentals are available during the summertime from our Langley marina location.
Our tours engage all of your senses:
- SMELL the salt from the Salish sea and the woodsy perfume of Douglas firs and cedars
- FEEL the power of the current with your paddle
- LISTEN to eagles' cries and kingfishers' rattles
- SEE mountains, evergreens, beaches, wildlife and small villages
- TASTE have you ever tried fresh seaweed? Yum!
This is what can happen on a Whidbey Island Kayaking tour. This is one of our friendly seals having a good time. Also a good demonstration of how to get up on a kayak if for some reason you end up in the water.